7.30.2009

Prayer Warrior (Pray, then Smile!)

Lots of things happening this very morning. The 'not so good' moments according to people's perspective. I'm pretty stressed at that moment. As I was going through every step of recovering, I prayed alone in my room. Pour out everything in tears to Him, because I can't even say anything anymore. More like a cry for help. After a while, then I phoned my other half and ask him to pray for me. I also ask my bible study friends to pray with me.

God talks to me through prayer that Wesley prayed for me, through song that was played at that moment, through the bible. I was looking for answers and strength in it and God is answering at the right time. He said through the bible, "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:28)"

I found that verse at the very deep of slope that I might give up, but He lifted me again, He spoke to me, He told me that as long as I love Him still, all things work together for good, what ever that is.

I am now expecting the unexpected, something that's never in mind, (who ask for problems to be honest?) that's unthinkable, everything is for good. Just count on God for everything since He's the one that own our life.

Lots of things happening in life, but I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38-39) Amen. How peaceful is that? God is in control! =)

Yet again, I have friends to pray for me, I have God helping me pray, I have lots of prayer warriors, what more can I ask? =)

smile!

0 comments: