4.26.2009

Updates!

SO, God showed His awesome miracles to our family, yet again! ^^

My dad is recovering from the strokes. MRI test result showed that his darker mark in his brain (caused by strokes) is almost disappeared. My mom told me few weeks ago. Just go the time to post. Yes, he's still in process of recovering, indeed, but things work out really well. Thanks for all your prayers. Praise God for everything. Lots of stuff happening in my life, happiness and sadness, but when I just hang on to Him, really just put hope 100% in Him, it doesn't seem too hard because I know I have the ultimate not-gonna-fail hope.

I also see a dear friend of mine experienced hardship in life and I'm really proud of her. Yes she doesn't get what she wants, but seeing her rise again with her hope in Christ, seeing her facing it, hanging on His promises, encourages me a lot.
I heard stories about how God works through testimonies from bible study friends also makes me grow in faith.

Truly, God works in ways that I can't even wonder how this is happening. And yes, my small little world was cluttered with troubles that seems like there's the no way out. But yes! God works in His time and somehow miracles happen to those who believe in Him! ^^ *happie happie happie*

Check this out

Mark 9: 21-24
Mark 11:22-26

I got those verses when I did my night devotion; I was really depressed and just really cried out to God saying , 'I can't do this alone, I need Your help, please lift all these from me. Why can't You heal my dad? Please.'

Mark 11:24, Jesus said, "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Two of my friends said that to me too, but I didn't really pray with full faith power for my dad, but then I got Jesus said that straight to me through the bible when I was really down. The Holy Spirit put courage in me to pray that way saying, "God I know you heal my dad." And yeah, He heal my dad! Even doctors was like, "Wow, this is truly a miracle from God".

Can't say anything anymore. Thanks God!

0 comments: