4.26.2009

Un-comfort Zone

I'm so down and ready to drown
I can't stand it anymore
But nothing I can do
I just have to do it

No matter how much I cry
It won't change anything
I want to quit
But I have my world depend on me

I want to stop
But I'm scared
Scared of the result, scared of changes
This is my un-comfort zone

I wrote this in my notebook as I was really confused with stuff in my small little world. But again, somehow I was listening to this song. It's like I fell down on the ground, but He lifted me up ^^. Taught me to be satisfied in life.


*all this happening at work when I zone out animating. ^^p*


Enough (Acoustic) (See The Morning SE Album Version) - Chris Tomlin

1 comments:

Gulzar said...

How are you Calista?
You know I love your name...what does it mean?

Tell me whats cooking these days?

Hope all is good...and dont worry the world is really a small place to live in but your world is really big!

Keep well dear!
Thanks for your comments!

Best
Gulzar