8.16.2009

I simply thank You.





Into Your hands, I commit again,
All that I am, for You, Lord.
You hold my world
In the palm of Your hand.
And I am Yours, forever.

Jesus, I believe in You.
Jesus, I belong to You.
You're the reason that I live,
The reason that I sing,
With all I am.

I'll walk with You, wherever You go.
Through tears and joy,
I'll trust in You.
And I will live, in all of Your ways
And Your promises, forever.

I will worship,
I will worship You.




Thank God for everything, blessings, trials, guidance, troubles, tough times, everything. It builds me stronger each and everyday. I simply thank God that He is near. Storms and thunders in life cant beat me. I will win in this race, I won't give up. God is good. And I trust him 100%. Nothing can change my love for you, God. I'm the strongest when I'm in the hardest moment, all because of God's love.

1 comments:

B B said...

We sang this song at church this Sunday. Good song!