6.12.2009

Hong Kong Update!

Its amazing how God still talk to me in the plane. It wasn’t something that I prayed about or something, just got reminder from above. I was listening to You raise me up by Josh Groban. The lyric was saying, “I am strong, when I am on Your shoulder . You raise me up to more than I can be.” Wow!

It’s soo true. I AM strong when He lifts me up. And it’s always more than I expected happen to/from me. Amazing

Then I was listening again to Little Drummer Boy, still from Josh Groban.
Some lyrics (jumping around mode ON)
“I had no gift to lay before the King, So I play my best for Him, on my drum, Song to honor Him, Then He smiled at me”
Again, it’s so true. I have NOTHING to boast, totally nothing. But then he lifted me up and making me able to honor Him. D’oh, what else can I do than Honoring Him with what I have, from Him.

Wowww.. I’m just totally amazed how God speak to me thru song and it’s not even like gospel song.
(I tried looking for one in the library. None. So I listen to some Josh Grobanism. And got encouraged!)

I remember a friend of mine that’s in middle of hardship too, and (AGAIN) the song that’s playing is Don’t give up. You are loved. I made some sketch too that I think when I finalized it, will be cool. Heehhh

And ya, this early morning, in YVR airport, my other beloved half and I, were singing hymns, he he he. I’m glad that God made our ‘apartness’ memorable in His way.
Before he drove me to YVR, Vina and I also went for dinner at Wes’ place. AND, one thing you know, me and wes fallen asleep like two hibernated bears! Until our sisters (Vina and Gen) woke us up. Thanks girls! Phew. Almost missed the flight-ish.

But yeah, just an update from HK. Thank God I’m arrived with no danger and sickness.

0 comments: