5.15.2009

And all will see..

Last night I was really confused with my life, wondering how I am gonna do all this regarding things that happening. But then I fell to prayer, can't say anything, mostly just say, "I don't know God, I really don't know. You know everything, please give me strength to do this. I know you're with me. Please don't let me lose sight on the hope that You gave me.. "

This evening I went to church and sang "How Great is Our God". I sing this song a lot but this time, it was different.

I felt that God spoke to me regarding my condition, He said, "Don't worry, you know I'm in control, and you know I love you. Give it all to me, your thought, anxiousness about future, your burdens, everything. You just wait, all will see how great is your God. "

How great is our God,
sing with me
How great is our God,
and all will see
How great, How great
Is our God


Yes. God is great, I can say it boldly because I know that everything is in His control. I know everything is still behind clouds of uncertainty, but I certainly know and fully believe that everything will be for His Glory which is means it's gonna be the best for me, for my family, for everyone. Amen.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

how wonderful to know that you can hear and see Him. :) Don't lose sight of what He is doing. See you soon! Pauline